Alberta Bulldog Rescue

Help Save Bullies on Giving Tuesday

HELP GIVE A BULLIE A SECOND CHANCE THIS TUESDAY!

Whether it’s making a donation, volunteering time or spreading the word, #GivingTuesday is a movement for everyone who wants to give something back.

Why support ABR? Simply put we couldn’t do what we do without your help. On average a bulldog in ABR’s care will incur $500 in medical and other costs, with some bullies costing us thousands of dollars before they can be placed in a forever home, such as Daisy who had to have specialized eye surgery. Our adoption fees help pay the bills, but typically only cover around 40 percent of our annual costs to care for our bullies. The other 60 percent? That’s where you come in. Please consider helping us rescue these amazing bullies!

1