Medical Coordinator Wanted
ABR is looking for a new medical coordinator in Calgary!
This volunteer position requires a dedicated person who has several hours a week to dedicate to the role. We’d love to have someone long- term!
This role involves:
– communicating with vets and foster homes to ensure dogs are receiving the care they require
– attention to detail – all dogs require health checks, spay or neuter, and microchipping before moving to adoptive homes
– communication with the board through email and uploading all notes and records to our database
– internet access and cell phone access a must!
– attendance at board meetings monthly
We’re looking for someone:
– with strong communication skills – communication in this role is important!
– with flexibility in their schedule who can handle a volunteer job that might be quiet one week but suck up several hours in an emergency.
– medical experience is very helpful for this role though the board will provide guidance.
If you’re interested in this role, please send an email introducing yourself as well as a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.